Job Title: Manager – VMWARE
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT Related Fields from HEC Recognized University/ Reputed Foreign University.
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) or VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP), V CAP- Network Virtualization.
- Knowledge of VMware Security and network support for physical networking and firewall services.
- VMware vRNI, vROPs, and emerging tools to diagnose and improve network performance in the virtual infrastructure.
- As a professional VMware NSX Engineer, should know about SDN with the VMware Cloud, Hybrid network services, NSX development and operations.
- Strong working knowledge of advance network monitoring and Micro-segmentation.
- More than 8 years experience in Systems & Network virtualization.
- 5+ years of experience with VMware virtualized software defined networks such as VMWare NSX-t, NSX-V and virtual distributed switches.
- 5+ years of systems administration with VMWare vSphere/ESXi infrastructure in a large enterprise.
- Experience of complex migration of compute, storage or other data center infrastructure.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a high level of skill in configuring, troubleshooting, and administering VMware NSX and ESXi.
- Review how vRNI to be used to define applications and traffic to leverage network and server segmentation.
- Configure and administer VMware cluster, fault tolerance, HA, DRS, vmotion and vsan configurations.
- As Integration expert perform and maintain consolidation between Network, Security, Storage devices & Physical servers ensuring Fiber channel and 10 Gig connectivity.
- Review and analyze vRNI Dataflow information for the application cluster through the network to achieve NSX Micro-segmentation.
- Day to day management of vCenter, vCloud, vSphere, vRealize suite enterprise for hybrid cloud environment.
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting Vrealize operations suite & VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Monitoring integration with other software-defined networking technologies.
- Improving network manageability and scalability
- Supporting the operations and maintenance of the VMware virtual infrastructure.
- Backing up virtual machines and supporting virtual machine infrastructure.
- Maintain vRealize Automation suite.
- Resource deployment from code via Cloud Assembly.
- Provide expert solutions in VMware NSX-T technologies write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks, such as automated provisioning storage with Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Provide Tier-3/4 operational support.
- Maintain Data Center Inventory, Documentations and Perform critical & security patching.
Note: No CVs in hardcopies will be entertained. Apply online through FF Jobs Portal or forward your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org