- Design, develop, maintain and update current and future Software of FF. This also includes Industrial ERP modules like Marketing, Sales, Operations, Production, Warehouse etc
- Optimize Front-end and Back-end code of existing and future products
- Interact with a multi-disciplinary team of analysts, data scientists, developers, and end users to comprehend data requirements and develop a robust data processing pipeline that will ingest, normalize, enrich the provisioning of data.
- Maintain and update application and database servers in coordination with System admin and DBA.
- Ensure security of software and data in coordination with IT(Ops) Team.
- Development and Implementation of Test environment.
- Carry out research and recommend improvements in software where deemed necessary
- Maintain Code Libraries and Documentation.
- Ensure regular backups of software and data in coordination with IT (Ops) Team.
Qualification & Experience:
Qualification: BCS/ BCSE (Hons)/ MCS/ MIT
(Oracle Certified Java Professional)
Experience: 5 years of experience in the relevant field
Technical Skills: Full Stack Developer, Java 8, Spring, ReactJs, Redux ,Flux, Hibernate, Restful APIs, SQL
Competencies Req: Programming skills, SW Analysis, Design and Development
Note: CV in Hardcopies will not entertained. Only apply online through FF Jobs Portal or send resume at firstname.lastname@example.org