Qualification & Experience:
- Prepare examination room, equipment, and instruments per patient needs
- Position patient correctly for CT Technician procedures
- Operate x-ray machine according to established procedures to ensure patient safety and comfort
- Develop, process, and select radiological film
- Review and evaluate images to determine quality and if they need to be redone
- Answer patient questions as they relate to the procedure
- Operate within radiologic standards of care
- Document patient care records in accordance with outlined policies and procedures
BS in Imaging Technology along with CT Technical Course preferably.
Candidate must have min 5 years of CT Technician experience of radiology department of a modern world hospital. Work experience in radiology is mandatory requirement.
Note: No CVs in hardcopies will be entertained. Only apply online through FF Jobs Portal. Ex-Service officers and civilians are equally encouraged to apply. Market Competitive salaries will be offered to the selected candidates. In case of any issue, applicants may send their CVs at email firstname.lastname@example.org .