Qualification & Experience:
- To attend all the patients on the merit of each case and visit them other than routine rounds as and when required.
- Admits the patients as decided by the specialists.
- Ensures that responsible staff regularly upkeeps & maintains electro-medical equipment of the unit to ensure their functionality at all the time.
- To document each patients detailed history notes and clinical examination with his/her file.
- To document consultants progress report in proper (SOAP) fashion on progress notes sheet and in case of any sick patient, will thoroughly document each and every detail of patient’s condition with the file.
MBBA degree with Min 2 to 3 year experience in large scale hospital.
Note: No CVs in hardcopies will be entertained. Only apply online through FF Jobs Portal
In case of any problem, applicants may send their CVs at email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ex-Service officers and civilians are equally encouraged to apply
Market Competitive salaries will be offered to the selected candidates