Qualification & Experience:
- Supervise all activities related to patient care in respective unit/ area.
- Develop, implement and monitor infection control policies.
- Serve as resource person to nursing personnel under him/her in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care provided.
- Adjust staffing levels/ ratio according to the severity of the patient’s illness, the number of patients and number nurses.
- Advise / informs staff regarding new or revised policies & procedures.
- Provide a conducive climate in which the staff will feel free to consult him/her for problems or assistance.
Masters in Nursing Planning and Policy Making withmin 5 years of experience in a reputable large hospital as a RLN & a min of 2 years as Head of Nurses
Note: No CVs in hardcopies will be entertained. Only apply online through FF Jobs Portal
In case of any problem, applicants may send their CVs at email email@example.com
Ex-Service officers and civilians are equally encouraged to apply
Market Competitive salaries will be offered to the selected candidates