Qualification & Experience:
- Introduce self to patient/ families and offer help as needed.
- Provide direct care to patients.
- Prepare patients for diagnostic procedures.
- Perform and assist with physical examination for treatment.
- Monitoring and administration of medications and intravenous infusions.
- Keeps and document nursing care events by using nursing process approach.
- Check vital signs of assigned patients and perform documentation.
- Monitor, record and reports symptoms and changes in patient’s condition.
- Resolve patient’s problems/ concerns and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team approach.
Masters/ Bachelor in Nursing Planning and Policy Making withmin 3 years of experience in a reputable large hospital as a RLN & a min of 2 years as Head of Nurses
Note: No CVs in hardcopies will be entertained. Only apply online through FF Jobs Portal
In case of any problem, applicants may send their CVs at email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ex-Service officers and civilians are equally encouraged to apply
Market Competitive salaries will be offered to the selected candidates