Qualification & Experience:
- Handling entire Recruitment Cycle for selection of resources for the clients/employers (Sourcing, Recruiting, Training, Onboarding with employer)
- Managing overall Talent Acquisition section
- Assisting Senior Management to ascertain the demands of manpower and the selection criteria fixed by the employer
- Forecasting and managing all pre-recruitment/induction activities
- Compiling Database & Developing a category wise pool of qualified candidates for key positions of employer in advance and on demand
- Creating job descriptions and job specifications as per employer’s requirement
- Screening/ Shortlisting of individuals
- Providing content to Marketing team for preparing advertisements for newspapers
- Supervising and ensuring timely coordination for media coverage of recruitment drives of ex-servicemen
- Coordinating/arranging/ integrating timely preparation of papers for tests of candidates before interviews
- Supervising clerical staff
- Headhunting where resource is not available
- Supervising automation/ data maintenance archiving of HR Section
- Analyzing and tackling obstacles during the recruitments campaigns
- Managing overall activities of the section
- Performing any other tasks assigned by Senior Management
BBA/MBA in HR with IT Certification.
Min 2 years experience in HR operation.
Note: No CVs in hardcopies will be entertained. Only apply online through FF Jobs Portal.