Qualification & Experience:
- Have responsibility for the monitoring, surveillance, the investigation, prevention and control of Hospital Acquired Infections.
- Investigate outbreaks of infection with particular reference to their source and mode of spread. Report outbreaks to relevant department.
- Advise on isolation techniques and supporting line managers in supervising the implementation of such techniques in specific situations.
- Evaluate regularly prevention/control of infection measures in specific situations with a view to advising on continuous improvement.
- Advise Nursing management of individual patients with infectious conditions.
Masters/ Bachelor in Nursing Planning and Policy Making withmin 3 years of experience in a reputable large hospital as a Nurse & a min of 2 years as Infection Control.
Note: No CVs in hardcopies will be entertained. Only apply online through FF Jobs Portal
In case of any problem, applicants may send their CVs at email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ex-Service officers and civilians are equally encouraged to apply
Market Competitive salaries will be offered to the selected candidates