Job Description: |
Minimum Age: 21 Year(s)
Qualification & Experience:
- Responsible for academic performance of the students and ultimate results.
- Inculcate character-building qualities in the students.
- Regularly check the home assignments and class work.
- Ensure timely completion of syllabi and the revision.
- Cooperate and assist the Principal/Vice Principal in smooth and efficient academic activities of the institution.
- Observe simplicity in dress and attire.
- Execution of any duty assigned by the Principal/Vice Principal.
- Shall converse in English with the students and each other during institution hours.
- Concentrate on imparting quality education.
M. Sc./BS (4 Years) in Relevant Subject.
Minimum 3-5 Years Experience in well reputed institutions (colleges/ schools). Required Field of Work: (Teaching)
FF School NO. 2 QUETTA||
Chemistry, Computer Science, Islamiyat, Maths, Pakistan Studies, |
FF School NO. 1 QUETTA||
Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Pakistan Studies, Urdu, |
No TA/DA is admissible. Candidate can apply online at https://applicants.fauji.org.pk. All relevant documents/ certificates, CNIC and passport size photograph should be attached online. For any assistance / query, please contact at 0300766932 (Mr. Ilyas), Office #: 0515780114 only within office hours (09:00 AM to 04:00 PM).
Last Date to Apply: 30-06-2022